Alameda County Supervisor Wilma Chan invites you to a policy briefing led by the County’s Washington D.C. and Sacramento Legislative Advocates that will:
- Provide an overview of key policy priorities at the federal and state levels in 2019;
- Discuss what to expect in terms of threats and opportunities facing Alameda County and its residents in the coming year; and
- Explore how Alameda County—alongside its safety-net partners—can strengthen its advocacy efforts and effect change on behalf of its most vulnerable community members, including the growing homeless population, low-income children and families, older adults, and immigrants and refugees.
- Wilma Chan, – Alameda County Supervisor, District 3
- Keith Carson, Vice President – Alameda County Supervisor, District 5
- CJ Lake – Alameda County’s Washington D.C. Legislative Advocates
- Political Solutions, Inc. – Alameda County’s Sacramento Legislative Advocates
- Alameda County leaders, organizations, and community members
Please help the team prepare for the briefing by sharing your top policy priorities, by clicking here for a three minute survey. The briefing will also be broadcast live over the web; you can watch it by clicking here.
Thursday, February 28
2 PM – 4 PM
1221 Oak Street
Board Conference Room, 5th Floor